My eldest is the best..

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Click to View..student in his class (Grade 3, S.Y. 2007-2008). He's been Top 1 from 1st grading to the last grading period, so, it's really no shock or no surprise to me at all, haha. Besides, *grining* I'm used to going up on stage to receive award(s) with him. I remember, I also made my mother proud when I finished nursery with honors, but that was the first and last haha-hehe. BUT I always have high grades huh, mostly line of 9's nothing lower than 85, but that was only in grade school wehehe, as the level/year goes up, the grades lowered *lolz*.

Who wouldn't be proud to have a child like him? Though he's hard-headed or pasaway at times. But still he never fails to make me a proud mommy.

Though I regret again for the second time, that I didn't even had make-up on lolz, jk, as I've seen mothers even had their hair done, with matching koloretes and blingblings lolz. I was the simplest but prettiest mom there ahahaha. Enough of bragging, time to sleep now.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...