BEEN PAID by...

Monday, December 31, 2007

Click to ViewBidVertiser: $10.00

First payment from BidVertiser, last payment I received for the year 2007.

I joined this site September 2007, and somehow forgot to log in after a month or so. This site works like google's adsense, an ad-giving site, but differ in the way they let their publishers earn. This site will provide you a code that you will put in your blog/website, it'll display ads depending on your visitor's country, your selected blog/site category, and displays which ad has the highest bid.

I have only posted their referral buttons in this blog, haven't put their code for the ads yet. Like I said, I almost forgot about this. Was really surprised to see when I logged back in, I saw a $10 credit in my account that is scheduled to be paid on the 31st of December, and I had 1 referral sign-up. YES, I got $10 for just putting their banners up in this blog, and luckily I got 1 referral sign-up. WHO is by the way, had reached his/her first $10 (ahead of me), and for being the sponsor, was given the same amount as well.

What's more is that when that same referral earned $50, I'll get $40, nice! So, what are you waiting for? Sign-up now!
Click Here to Join

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...