BEEN PAID by...

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Click to ViewSWA: $55.00

Earning Online again, after years of HIATUS.

I found this Online Opportunity last March, and watched the VIDEO (video is in Tagalog, sorry) and learned the amazing payplan they have, I joined immediately. It's not the same payplan as what the usual networking have, wherein only the active members can earn. You can benefit from UPLINE SPILLOVERS and DOWNLINES PASS-UPS. Isn't it great?

Glad I took the risk, in less than 2 months, I earned back $55. Not bad, since I'm only doing this part-time, while working full-time. Now, I'm looking forward to my next $70 and $20 for each referrals :).

This is not the first time I tried networking. I joined networking before, wherein membership fee is sky high, and you have to meet their monthly quota. So far, this is the only networking that I earned my investment back without the hassle of inviting your referrals to attend meetings, and the pressure of hitting the minimum sale per month, etc. Because SWA is online and GLOBAL, all you need is to let you prospect visit the website.

My screenshot shows, that instead of opting for PAYOUT, I sold my ACTIVATION CODE to one of my prospect. Also, it shows that I earned my investment slowly by one referral and two of them are from PASS-UP, considering I'm not doing all the referring. People from all walks of life is really earning thru this online business. Join, and post your referral links to FACEBOOK and any social website, or you can simply refer your friends.

To know more about SWA's PayPlan, CLICK HERE

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...