Replacements

Friday, February 8, 2008

img2 bannerFinally, I'm done editing img2 of this template.. And I'm tired wating for my other blog to be unlocked, can’t publish new post. This was the second time, last year I couldn’t view that blog, then had to verify that I’m an actual person by entering the validation code. Then now, for 2 consecutive weeks (first on January 25, then second was February 4) I enter the validation codes for them (again) not to delete my blog, because their spam-prevention robot have detected my blog as possible spam. (*Looks in the mirror! Pinches myself, awww!! I’m real lolz)

I have few payment proofs to post already, so.. this would be replacement for that other blog. And I probably post not just only payment proofs, I’m going to try post other things too, maybe nonsense posts lolz, just like this one. :P

I have lots to do, lots of posts (payment proofs w/c I have posted at my other blog) to move or repost here *sigh*. Done a lot of posting there, it'll take weeks, or maybe not haha. Not to mention, blog listings arrgghh.. And I also need to edit payment screenshots, and put on my new blog link.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sis, updated na poh. thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...