My First Tag

Monday, February 11, 2008

This very first tag for me, came from Ate Gen ^.^, thanks. I’ve been blogging since 2001 (at my other personal secret blog, of course), but never been tagged. Maybe because, it’s secret blog :P, which has been a hiatus blog on/off, there’s no tag thingie before or I’m just not informed :P. Anyway, this is my result, on how open minded I am.. really I am!..

You Are 60% Open Minded

You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.
Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.


Since, I only have few blog links in here, I'm surely going to tag Chuck, Avee & Jheng. For the other two, though I'm not sure if they're into this thing, coz their blog is purely about earning online, I'll try to tag my Marketing Pond sponsor Cash4Referral, and Ricochet.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh if ganahan ka sa tagging itag ta gyd ka hehehhe. Anyway i like the result of your test good open-minded person. Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

I have been following your site for 2 months now. Your one of the living proof of pinoy ptc. hehehe. I dont have my own blog yet. On the process of making one.

If you would allow me, please join our pety community
http://gptpinoy.darkbb.com

Its a discussion board about gpt programs like ptc. We offer incentive program as well. We just launched yesterday. I hope you come by and visit us and be a member. More power to you.

Marvel Cards Unlimited said...

updated!! thanks for the tag!

Anonymous said...

been here today =)

Anonymous said...

hi sis, try to join they ma approve you now. sponsored reviews is good source too. Happy weekdays

PINAY MOMMY said...

hello sis...i was here. you have a nice blog.

PINAY MOMMY said...

pinagawa ko lang yan sis jen. hinde din ako magaling. if you want, i can refer you to her. my friend is my graphic artist.

thanks sa visit ha.

Anonymous said...

elow ate ako po si rose ng htpp://lhovelyangel.blogspot.com. Nakita ko po kasi sa tagboard ko po na nagmessage ka po. Kung gusto niyo pa po na makipagexchange link po paki add nalng po ung isang blog ko po na siyang ginagamit ko po ngayon ung http://cutiestbhabie.blogspot.com po ate. hihintayin ko po ang response mo po ate tnx po sa pagbisita mwaaaaaaaaaaah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...