BEEN PAID by...

Friday, October 8, 2010

Click to ViewEasyHits4U: $3.10

This is my 2nd payout from this traffic exchange. I requested the payout yesterday, and got the PayPal payment today.

This site gives you $0.30 for every 1000 sites surfed, and you can cashout when you reach $3.00 in your account.

It's my 1st payout again from my long rest in PTC sites. Two years have passed from the last payout, sad to say some of them are now closed. Those that are on my TOP GPT PAYING SITES are the ones that still active, and hopefully still do payouts.

I'm still making changes to this blog, already updated the image banner, and the blog links. What I'm up to now, is editing again the screenshots of payments, need to put the new blog url. I can't edit those payments that are sent in the year 2007, because I don't have the access to the account anymore. Back when I was starting with PTC sites, and PayPal was limited to few countries, good thing that I have US-based husband who has a verified PayPal account.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...