BEEN PAID by...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Click to ViewWordLinx: $10.04

First payout from this site. Finally I've reached minimum payout, thanks to my 11 inactive referrals lolz. This site been online since 2003, enough for me to trust and stay clicking with this site, though most of the times there are no ads to click.

Their verified member status for $5 (a year or yearly) will last till end of May. If you avail of that, after the May 31, you'll going to pay $10 yearly. So I'm off now, to take that opportunity. What is VERIFIED MEMBER status? That means, more clicks for you.Click Here to Join

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I also had a cashout of $10.
I check the site thoughout the day and there are quite some ads to click. But they place them through the day at various times

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...