Yuwie's Random Referral

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yes! So, it's really true that Yuwie is giving away 1 random referral (once/day) for lucky member who stays online for at least an hour. My Yuwie window/tab is on since I started clicking with my gpt sites, and time to time checks on it to view if I have a new message or new comment . This is really cool, coz I only have 3 first degree referrals, and now it's 4, just hope he stays active.

I promote my younger sister's referral link, so most of the people I invite becomes her 1st level referrals (down to my 10th level). It's a good thing to promote even your downline's link, you'll be helping and gaining at the same time. :P

You don't know about Yuwie? Yuwie is a social networking site, much like Friendster, MySpace, etc.. but with a good twist, with Yuwie you get paid for your activities (page impressions) and earn commissions from your referral's activities. So, if you're utilizing such networking sites, like most of filipino's here, who's addicted to Friendster, why not try Yuwie also, you enjoy plus you get paid. It's time to be wise, you only make those social networking site billionaires if you always use their site, and doesn't give/share us/you/members even a single cent.

So, if you're interested, click HERE. You'll be referred by my sister Joanna Marie. See you there ^.^

6 comments:

PINAY MOMMY said...

HELLO THERE! would you like to have an exlink with my blog at http://onlinebizandresources.blogspot.com ? just leave me a message. thanks.

PINAY MOMMY said...

i added you already mommy!

Anonymous said...

been here today

Anonymous said...

thanks for dropping by at my site! :D

Carlos Caillaux said...

Hola, devuelvo la visita y agradezco la tuya, un abrazo y buen dia.

Anonymous said...

visiting you today

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...