BEEN PAID by...

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Click to View
Tesas' Tea Mails: $0.78

4th payment I received from this site, part of the monthly (for the month of February) masspay for members who opt for PayPal payments ^.^. Still no referral when this payment was given/sent.

The last time this site sent payment was December 2007, and as I can recall, I'm not yet upgraded at that time. My membership status is upgraded as Teacup last month, not exactly sure when. All I know is that I've filed/redeemed 7x (20,000) weekly banner impressions as upgraded member already.

I redeem for an upgrade just using the points I earned last year. It took months because I redeem my points for an annual upgrade as a Teacup on August 2007, and that was on the last day or the deadline for first time upgrades using points.

As an upgraded Annual Teacup member I have/had this:
* 900 Points Credited to Your Account per month
* 60 Point Email to 500 (Once)
* 12 Point PTC to 1000 (Once)
* 20,000 Banner Impressions (3 URL) (Monthly) <-- now changed to 1 url weekly

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...