Double "B" Celebration

Monday, March 17, 2008

Click to ViewYesterday, was the Baptism of my youngest son, and also the late or extended Birthday party of my second son. We just had a little celebration at my father's house in Manila. The kids enjoyed staying there, for they have playmates, their aunts/uncles (they're also kids).

It was a busy weekend for us, though it's kind of a relief for me, it's a weekend getaway ahahah. I was miles away from my computer/internet. At long last, I was talking to people again lolz, I mean face to face, not chatting nor typing.

Because we were gone for almost 3 days, I wasn't able to check on my blog. Was really surprised to see my blog's worth went up to $700+ wahahah, it was below $300 when I last checked it before we left.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...