I Finally Moved On.. Officially

Friday, February 22, 2008

Thought it's about relationship huh? Duh! :p j/k

Anyway, just to inform those that visit my blog frequently, that I've finally moved all the posts from my first home (beenpaid.blogspot.com) to this new/second home of my online earning blog. Hope this one stays, though I'm planning to have my own domain in the future, but having second thoughts. It's hard to build and raise one's page ranking then giving up on that url and starting on a new one (that's if I change my domain). I guess I'll just have to stick with this blogspot[dot]com linkie, so imma hold on this site's url for a long long time, as time permits. Maybe I'll just get some of those url redirects, with a capability of masking your true site's link, which are free to use, but still thinking not yet decided :P. I really still do regret leaving the former url of mine, it's on rank 1 already. But I must moved on, because until now, they haven't unlocked it.

I'm proud that after just 2 weeks, my blog's worth gained from $0 to $500+. You can see my blog’s worth on the left side of this page. This is not the same thing as the one you get from technorati. I found this one much reliable, because it values your site by how many backlinks you have.

How I gained that popularity in just 2 weeks? It’s just four simple things. ONE, I submitted my blog or rss feed to those blog directories that you see here in this page (left side :P). I only chose the ones that don't require you to sign-up. TWO, I simply comment on other blogs, that catched my attention, like a fellow pinoy/pinay blogger. THREE, I put my blog's site url to all the profiles, sites that I have account with, friendster, cafemom, virtualtourist, and the likes. FOUR, I try to reply to the forums I'm in, and made sure that my blog's url is on my signature. Hope I shared some good information.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhaha =) thank you sis sa pag dalaw. have a good day!

Anonymous said...

wow sis mine worth 3291 grabe! nalula ako hahahah

Madel said...

balik didto be saako blog intersado kag oppss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...